5.12.2009

Rekindled Love

Today I went to Costco for the first time since last summer. I had forgotten how much I loved that cement floor, crates stacked upon crates stacked upon crates, items sold in bulk, and the free samples, of course. And good news! I'm just as immature as ever. I still have to touch everything -- I run my finger over each item we pass. Yeah, I know, you germaphobes are freaking out. I probably picked up the swine flu from doing that. Oh, and I still have to read every label. Yes, every single one. Out loud. It's just great.

3 comments:

Whitney Kaye said...

I have to read everything out loud too! I'm sure people wonder if I'm just slow.

Kar said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Whitney reads everything aloud and it drives me insane.

Lindsay Duerden said...

I love this! Mainly because I love Costco. Maybe not as much as Warren though. We go there at least 2 times a week. He's kinda obsessed. But hey, I don't mind, it's great there:)