3.05.2009

One year older, and wiser too!

Happy birthday to you! Today is Erin's birthday. I like making lists, so I here is my list of reasons why she's my favorite sister:
1. She is beautiful, smart, skinny, an amazing dancer, etc, etc.
2. She isn't TOO mad at me for ditching her at our sleepover the night before her wedding so that I could text a boy. Hey, I was 15. I'll openly admit that my priorities were a little out of line.
3. She makes delicious fettuccine alfredo.
4. She introduced me to the idea of psychic vampirism.
5. She got me to like NPR.
6. She makes camping trips bearable. This is an incredible accomplishment, really.
7. She always spent time with me, no matter what kind of bratty and awkward stages I happened to be going through.
8. She married Jared. He's pretty cool too.
9. Her kids are going to be teeny and preppy. And rad, of course.
10. She gives great advice.
11. She always calls me to check up on how I'm doing and listens to me talk about my freshman life.
12. She gives great (over the phone from Indiana) directions to get from the JFSB to the MARB when I'm freaking out on my first day of college.
13. She does incredible prom/homecoming hair.
14. She lets me call her Ewanda. I came up with this brilliant nickname when I was 12 or younger.
15. She's very trendy and loves to go shopping with me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EWANDA!

1 comment:

Erin H M said...

I thought you forgot...