3.08.2009
Katie H: Professional Typo Hunter.
I have contemplated quite a number of career options. I stuck with the idea of teacher for quite a while--all the way through middle school. Then it was an acrobat, infomercial star, commercial jingle writer/performer, cooking show host, botanist, nutritionist, optometrist, and now the most recent..... typo hunter. What does a typo hunter do exactly? Oh, you know, they just go around the country hunting for typos on all sorts of signs. And what do they do when they find one? They fix it! This is perfect for me! There are just too many glaring mistakes all over the place. There are so many stupid people that can't spell or punctuate correctly. I used to think that all adults were smart. No. Wrong. There are a lot of stupid adults. A whole lot. It's sickening. Anyway, back to subject... I already edit everything I read or hear, so why not get paid for it? Actually, I'm not quite sure if typo hunters make any money. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Katie that is a great job! Personally, I think you would be a great infomercial star. Especially if you wore your unitard on the show.
umm...woodnt that bee a editer?
I make plenty of typos, you should work pro bono for me.
Post a Comment