2.17.2009

Mature as I come

Today I signed for an apartment for next fall. It was quite the "real life" and mature experience. Today I also realized how immature I have become. I thought that college was supposed to make me more mature. No. It has had quite the opposite effect on this girl. For instance, I had this conversation earlier today with my best friend, Vanessa.
K: Wow, this snow is crunchy!
V: (no response)
K: You're crunchy.
V: (continued silence)
K: And your mom is crunchy.
V: (and yes... still silence)
WHAT?! Not once in high school or even middle school did I whip out "your mom." Ah, what has happened to me. Anyway, I have gotten off subject. Southridge...
Southridge is just great. It is a 4 person apt, not too expensive and has fancy couches. Oh, and this picture on their website showing "desk area" won Vanessa and me over. We expect an M&M phone to be included in our apartment. Mature? Indeed.

2 comments:

Lindsay Duerden said...

That's awesome Katie. I love apartments:) Too bad mine had so much mold and possibly gave me a lung infection :(

Kar said...

No way, Southridge? Are those the ones on like 700 N and 600 E? Those are...nice. Haha.

I use "your mom" all the time. I'm not mature either.