2.15.2009

Beep beep beep

I despise car alarms. They were cool in the 90's, but guess what? We're living in the year 2009. They are the most pointless things ever. Face it, alarms are a waste of money. They are a scam. Every time I hear an alarm go off, it continues to go off for another 5 minutes at least. The person trying to break into your car could go get a sandwich and come back with plenty of time to steal your expensive stereo. And I'll be honest, if someone's car alarm was going off and I saw a sketchy someone around it, I would not call the police, I would simply ask him/her to shut off that obnoxious racket once he was done in there. So, please, you idiots, disengage your car alarms! They do not help the world in the least! Be realistic here---when your car alarm goes off, chances are that you are across campus in a cozy little classroom flirting with someone. So what's the point? There isn't one!

Anyway, next time you come back to your car with its alarm going off and someone has keyed the side of it.... likely it was me. I probably got sick and tired of hearing that nonsense and gave it what it deserved. Take that.

No comments: