2.23.2009

Answered prayers.

Last night I had an incredible experience. I was up until 2am attempting to edit a rhetorical analysis (which we all know means that I stared at my computer screen for a few hours waiting for inspiration and when it didn't come, I just gave up). When I finally got into bed, Breanna had already fallen asleep. I knelt down and started my prayers with good intentions, but considering the time, I was a little scatterbrained and ridiculous. This is what I prayed for:

"....please help me to get an A on my rhetorical analysis even though I know I don't deserve one.... and please help me to sort out all these strange boy situations that I have somehow gotten myself into.... .....and please make Breanna stop snoring...."

AND THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! I know you won't believe this, but it is oh so true. She stopped snoring. Right then and there. Coincidence? I think not! It was a miracle.

1 comment:

Nick Platt said...

Oh Katie... How I love thee... haha